This delightful small town stretches along the coastline, offering stunning views that have inspired centuries-old stories told by famous people of the past and present. Set in the very centre of Opatija, the hotel was specifically selected to meet the needs of active people looking for optimal amounts of sun, sea and leisure.
Modern and pleasant accommodation overlooking the sea and decorative gardens would be your home base, where you would have a chance to take it all in and enjoy your active holiday to the fullest.
Food lovers among you will have plenty of choice, as well. From fine dining in some of Opatija’s well-known restaurants, to Italian style osterias, or even Choco World, if you are looking to indulge your sweet tooth. Rest assured, you can enjoy everything from fresh, authentic food to delicious pastries and sweets.
The programme our package includes will give you a unique chance to pamper yourself the way you deserve. Pools, saunas, baths and relaxation areas along with a full suite of face and body treatments will give you a full fledged relaxation experience you have been dreaming of.
But if you prefer to be on your own, you can just lie back and enjoy the peace of the Royal beach, the hotel’s very own beachfront on the Opatija Riviera.
This package is specifically composed for active people with some free time to dedicate to themselves. Some of the fun activities you can enjoy during your stay include :
• Energizing morning stretches by the sea or indoors
• A range of exercises in the pool or in the hall
• Mid-day or afternoon walks on the 12 km long sea promenade
• Alternatively, you can go for easy mountain walks, with a guide or by yourselves (depending on the track you choose)
• One afternoon reserved for a visit to a wine cellar in the central Istria (approximately 1-hour drive one way)
• One day reserved for a guided cycling tour, with two options to choose from (both for average cyclists):
1. A tour on the nearby island Cres
2. A tour on the nearby mountain and forest area
The package leaves plenty of free time for you to satisfy your curiosity about Opatija and the surrounding area.
Opatija is one of the most charming little towns on the Croatian coast. It offers so much more than just soothing sea views. The city’s rich culture and history are intriguing, while delicious local cuisine can satisfy even the most demanding palates.
During your stay, you can enjoy several half-day or daily excursions in the surrounding area: –
Opatija is 15 km away from Rijeka and just 40 km away from the Rijeka airport. Other nearby airports are Pula (98 km), Zagreb (184 km), Ljubljana (129 km), Trieste (103 km), and Venice (214 km).
The example of prices for group stays for a week in April, displayed per person, are the following: